9 Day Irish Supreme Tour
For the trip of a lifetime, this leisurely tour includes the most sought-after sights with 5-star hotels and castle stays.
Authentic Local Experiences:
- Visit the Little Museum of Dublin for a fascinating look at the city’s history – and a CIE Tours Exclusive: after-hours entry, a VIP reception, and a personal tour by the museum’s director.
- Whip up an Irish stew at Ballyknocken House and Cookery School, the home of Emmy-nominated TV
More than 50,000 travelers each year choose CIE Tours, and collectively give them a 95% customer satisfaction. Here’s why:
- Expertise. CIE Tours offers 87 years of experience creating distinctive and memorable travel experiences in Ireland and beyond.
- Breadth and depth. No matter how you want to travel, CIE Tours can accommodate.
- 50+ guided tours to Ireland, Britain, Iceland, Italy and Eastern Europe
|1||Book of Kells & Little Museum of Dublin|
|2||Slane Castle & Distillery|
|3||Ballyknocken Cookery School & Johnstown Castle|
|4||Ballinwillin House & Cork|
|5||Blarney Castle & Jaunting Car|
|6||Derrynane House, Ring of Kerry Highlights & Parknasilla House|
|7||John B. Keane’s Pub & Adare|
|8||Cliffs of Moher & Chocolate Factory|